Monday, June 18, 2012

So Glad They Were Free!

If you have read my blog before you may remember this post. I got a free pair of shoes for B which I was pretty excited about. I am now so very glad they were free.

When we got them they looked like this:


Well, 6 weeks later they look like this and are too small:


So off we went shoe shopping again. He has gone up another size so I suppose that it at least justifies a new pair. Whenever I have mentioned this to friends (or even the lady in the shop) the response is "boys". Another friend said that I didn't time the growth spurt well! I can so totally get why my dad complained about having to buy my brother new shoes every couple of months. I'll be earning lots of new pairs at this rate!!

Unfortunately, B didn't like any of the shoes in the shop except these ones:


I tried to steer him away from them towards the ones with Velcro but was unsuccessful. They were the only pair with shoelaces and I can't believe he chose them. So we now have to learn how to try shoelaces. It's a process I was hoping to avoid for a bit longer. He's quite keen on the idea though so I made this to practice on:



Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment