Sunday, May 27, 2012

Vision Board



I have felt the need for a Vision Board for quite a while now. It has been nagging and nagging at me but I kept thinking there were other important things to do first. The last few years I have felt that I have been "treading water" and just trying to get through each day. I real feel like I need some sort of planning, direction and goals for myself. So, I decided to put together a Vision Board.

A friend gave me a gift voucher for Christmas and I really took my time deciding what I was going to spend it on. Just before Mother's Day Kikki-k had a sale on where if you spent a certain amount you got a $25 gift voucher for June. So I decided that it would be a good time to get the board. I had to spend a small amount out of pocket as the board was more expensive than my voucher but I have also got another voucher to spend next month. More free stuff!!

The board is a work in progress as I clarify where I want to go and what I want to achieve. I'm looking forward to developing it on a regular basis. Not sure how "pretty" I want to get it as it is in my bedroom and really just for me. Thoughts anyone? At the moment I have 2 sheets one with my financial goals and one with personal goals, both long term and short term. Also, a picture of a KitchenAid which I would love to get. And Oprah's list of her book club books which I want to read my way through. I've already read about half so it's not that big a task.

Do you have a Vision Board? If so what sort of things do you have on it? I'd love to hear your suggestions and how it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment